Monday, April 28, 2014

A Tip When Purchasing Acrylics for Ganaching Your Cakes



If you love to ganache your cakes and have never used acrylic squres or cicles, I highly recommend it.

They can be expensive but I found a much cheaper and feasible way to purchase them in all kinds of sizes.

I located a place where I live that specializes in plastic.  At first I only purchased a few sets and thought the pricing was great.

I went in to purchase some square sets and found out that if you buy 1/4 sheet, you get so much more for your $$$$.

I was able to get 2 - 12 x 12, 4 - 10 x 10, 2 - 8 x 8, 2 - 6 x 6 & 2 - 4 x 4  for only $36.00 it can't get any better than that.

So remember, when going in to purchase your acrylics, make sure to ask how much for a 1/4 sheet, 1/2 sheet, 3/4 or even a full sheet.


No comments:

Post a Comment